Patients on regular medication will be given a computer printout of their medication. Please indicate clearly what is required on the printout, also where you would like to collect it from, and return it to the surgery.
Please allow 48 working hours’ notice for requests. Repeat prescriptions can be returned to the surgery in several ways (as detailed below) but please note we do not accept requests via the telephone.
- By hand - Hand the request in over the counter at the surgery.
- By post - We can return it to you by post if you enclose a stamped-addressed envelope.
- By fax - St Michael’s 01225 338484, Beehive 01225 445112
- Online - via the link at the top of this page; in order to use this service you must have previously obtained the necessary access codes. Please click here for more information.
Please use the message box on the Patient Access online form to state where you would like to collect your prescription from:
- Boots Pharmacy Twerton
- Boots Pharmacy Mount Road
- Boots Pharmacy Weston
- Bath Pharmacy
- Beehive Surgery
- Boots Pharmacy
- Odd Down Pharmacy
- Sainsbury's Pharmacy
- St Michael's Surgery
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.